About This Site (Disclosure)
The author of this site, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time, is doing a case study with a focus on branding, weighted graph (link metrics), and cross culture domain (DNS) transitioning.
Who am I?
I am a security analyst with a focus on digital forensics and pen testing. I am pursuing a graduate degree in Cybersecurity.
What is the purpose of the case study?
- writing medium quality content on each site and interlinking them together to see how long it will take to rebrand the domains from Chinese to English
- interlink the foreign sites with English sites to assimilate them into English language
- measure how the native English domains impact the foreign domains
- measure how the foreign domains impact the English domains
- test how domains with no common words or phrases are impacted by search engines
Why am I doing this?
I wish to test common theories on domain names, content, and link metrics.
Although I will be keeping an eye on search engine indexing, this is not a SEO case study. The case study will primarily use Ahrefs metrics to gauge link graphs and cross culture domains and not how the sites rank on search engines.
What is the starting point for the domain?